Saturday, December 17, 2011

DOWN WITH CHICKEN POX

I came to realise that I had fever on last Saturday while working. Didn't feel very well when I was on the way there but I still get on with work. Nas "surprised" me at work and told me to go home, but I insisted on staying at work. Ate panadol while working and I thought I would feel fine. I did feel a little bit better when I came home that day so I just proceeded with my house chores. I thought I was just feeling tired so I didn't really care about my condition. Found red spots on my legs and arms the next morning, but I didn't really care so I just went back to sleep and didn't go to work. MORE SPOTS STARTED TO POP OUT WHEN I WOKE UP THAT DAY AND I SUFFERED UP 'TILL NOW. Some spots have already popped and I think they're going to leave some permanent scars on my body and limbs now. Sigh...

Stayed at home for a week now and all I do is play Battlefield 3 online on the PS3. Sucks not to be able to scratch your head like a freaking monkey and rub your body dry after a shower, and comb your hair from the scalp. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment