Monday, September 10, 2012

?_?

  • My laptop is slowly dying on me. Hope it survives the final semester of my polytechnic life.
  • Can't press on some buttons. I mean, I could press them, but they won't appear on here.
  • Got an 'A' for my IIP. SO GLAD I DID BECAUSE I TOTALLY LOST FAITH AND HOPE IN GETTING AN 'A'. (attachment)
  • I need a new fujifilm wide instax camera.
I'm currently hating on girls who wears Misfits, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Ramones shirts when they neither know them nor listen to them at all and I saw a Blondie shirt with Debbie Harry's face on it being sold in H&M. Seriously?



If you guys watch Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend video featuring Lil Mama, you'll see that she's wearing the striped black and pink pants. I fell in love with it and I thought I should get them for myself. Should I?


No comments:

Post a Comment