Monday, October 8, 2012

A few ~big~ things has happened for the past few days. Colored my super dull, boring life.

  • That stray cat who always drop by to ask for food, tried coming into my house twice, and we were unaware that she wanted to give birth. I think she got so used to us that she thought it would be absolutely fine to give birth under my bed. But she didn't. We got her out from under the bed, and we gave her a box, a towel, and 2 bowls for her and her kittens. We placed the box outside our house so that it would be easier for her to go to the ~toilet~ whenever she likes.






  • Worked with Frah at a banquet in MBS. It was terrible, the money wasn't that good either. But the scenery from the smoking area was breath-taking! I could see almost everything there. And some Pinoys should really know their place before spitting out rude remarks about people. I was really pissed off with that bitch. So what if she was my in-charge? I should have called my blood brother who was working there to deal with her. -_-



  • Went to T.O.N.E Festival Day 2 gig to watch my boyfriend's/brother's/friend's performance. Damn, was I glad to see some old faces there!


No comments:

Post a Comment