Thursday, March 15, 2012

#1 : Ten random facts about yourself.

I'm posting from my phone. Lol. Can't use the laptop because my stepbrother would be sitting beside me and stick his head on the screen and read whatever I'm looking at. He can be annoying sometimes. No, more than sometimes actually. Ok! Let's get on to the challenge!


  1. I can't wear cropped tops because I have rashes on my stomach. It wouldn't be pleasant to show off those scars.
  2. I'm scared of dragonflies,
  3. And butterflies,
  4. And balloons too..............
  5. I love cats so much
  6. I like the smell of books.
  7. I don't believe in promises.
  8. I didn't believe in best friends until I met Nas!
  9. Nas is my best friend, my slave, and my lover.
  10. And I think he's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment