Friday, March 16, 2012

#2 : Nine things you do everyday.

  1. Wake up from sleep
  2. Breathe
  3. Shower
  4. Eat
  5. Shit
  6. Pee
  7. Burp
  8. Fart
  9. Sleep
Yup. That's all the the 9 things I do everyday, just like everybody else. Lol. OK. I should at least make the effort to make this less boring. But who cares? Nobody ever reads this. I'm just entertaining myself. Even nobody wants to ask me out today, so I'm stuck at home with this one annoying bastard. He's so annoying, I swear. You have no idea how annoying he is. Just by the sound of him walking or the sound of him sipping coffee from the cup is enough to annoy me. He just needs to know whatever I'm doing on my laptop and MY PHONE. He'll be sitting beside me and looking at the screen and be like, "What is that? What is that about?" and "What only. Things like that also need to post." I mean, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, MAN? STOP STICKING YOUR NOSE IN WHATEVER I'M DOING.

Ok. Seriously. The most interesting facts of the 9 things that I do everyday;

  1. Try to avoid the mirror. Look at it only when I'm doing make-up. I hate looking at myself in the mirror because I've always thought that I'm ugly. I'm so ugly I don't even want to look at myself. Lol.
  2. Brush my hair after I wake up.
  3. Brush my hair before I enter the shower.
  4. Brush my hair before going to sleep.
  5. Play my PS3.
  6. Actually, I can't think of anything else that's unusual that I do everyday. Lol.
So I guess, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment